Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Hand Made Signs

Hey! Thanks for coming by :)

Remember when my computer crashed for like... 2 weeks? well I was pretty busy making signs in the mean time. 

Here are half the signs I've put up in our space in one of our local antique malls, I will post the other half tomorrow!! :D 





I've put these signs in our space to sell, I hate to let them go because so much time and care is put into each one of them, but I really don't have the space for them in my room anymore haha! Although I do have a shelf in my room, I can't fit anymore on it!!

This is only half of the signs I have up there right now, I will post the other half tomorrow, I hope you come by to see them!!

Made With Love,
Danimo
 I will be joining these parties:

4 comments:

  1. love the sign with the script and black bird - so cute.... Stopping by from Debbiedos Newby Party....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so very cute...I'm sure that they will go fast!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely signs, Molly--you are very talented! I love the signs with the birds especially--well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. The Bird silhouette is my fave along with the cowgirl.
    Here's to the handmade home!
    Have a great day,
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete