Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Walk Across Texas Mileage Update #3


Sept 29th - Oct 5th

Saturday 7.84
Sunday 9.75
Monday 8.85
Tuesday 8.47
Wednesday 7.39
Thursday 5.08 Ouch
Friday 4.08 Double Ouch

That's a total of 51.46 miles, I'm suppose to have a weekly average of 51.8. I still didn't make up for last week's total, I was suppose to walk right at 60 miles this week. I'm almost 8 miles behind!

Sorry I'm posting this kinda late, I had surgery Saturday (Oct 6th) I'll write about that in my next post.

Thanks For Stopping By!
Danimo

I will be joining these parties: 

Monday:
Debbiedoo's
Met Monday
Mop It Up Monday 
Tuesday:
Cowgirl Up
Wednesday:
Wow Us Wednesday
Wicked Awesome Wednesday
Thursday:

Blog Stalking Thursday 
Transformation Thursday 
Friday:
Shine On Fridays 
Tickled Pink Fridays
Feathered Nest Friday 

2 comments:

  1. Thus is intriguing! Explain to me.. Are you actually walking across Texas?!

    http://frugalfancypants.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Molly! I nominated you for the Liebster award! I hope you'll accept. I just love your blog.

    http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete