Monday, September 17, 2012

Walk Across Texas!! 2012

I'm excited!! Walk across Texas just started on the 15th of this month. My Mom and I will attempt to walk 830 miles combined together in just 8 weeks, I believe we can do it. :)

Walk across Texas is a program designed to help Texans establish the habit of regular physical activity, I've decided I will start morning walks, it definitely helps you start your day on the right foot. ;)


In order for my Mom and I to reach 830 miles at the end of 8 weeks, we must walk 7.4 - right at 7.5 miles each. I guess I might as well aim for 8, being my favorite number and all.

Anywho, I will be posting weekly to let you know how the progress is coming along, wish us luck!!

Have a Great Week,
Danimo

I will be joining these parties: 

Monday:
Debbiedoo's
Met Monday
Tuesday:
Cowgirl Up
Wednesday:
Wow Us Wednesday
Thursday:
Blog Stalking Thursday
Friday:
Shine On Fridays 
Tickled Pink Fridays
Feathered Nest Friday 
Saturday:
It's Overflowing


 

5 comments:

  1. what a cool idea!! They are doing a contest at my sons elm school to see who has the most laps...I think this would be way more fun and actually educational for the kids.....tally up their mileage and see where they end up at on the map!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining my party Molly. This sounds pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go, girl! That's a lot of walking so keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Molly! I am impressed- you can do it! I shared your story today on my fb page. Thanks for linking up.
    :) Samantha @ Crafty Texas Girls
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crafty-Texas-Girls/140299076008437?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! That's a chunk of walking. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete